Thursday, January 26, 2006

Martha Moore- Douglas Barber: My Special Hero (From Doug's Mom)

Douglas Barber: My Special Hero

Thu Jan 26, 2006

By Martha Moore (Spc. Douglas A. Barber's Mother)

Published by Coalition For Free Thought In Media
http://groups.google.com/group/Coalitionforfreethoughtinmedia/msg/863ae76e41caf6a1

I am the Mother of Douglas who took his life on Jan. 16, 2006. All I ask from everyone is to keep us in your thoughts and prayers in the days, weeks and months to come. As I am preparing to lay my Son to rest I hope that you keep my son's tour of duty in your hearts. Always remember he served his country with Pride and Dedication and to keepeach of us safe from Terrorism.
Also, please in his memory go to your Mother's tell them just how much you love, honor, and care for her. Give her your unconditional love, letting her know that she means the world to you. Be with her, protect and trust in her. Hug and kiss her every chance you can. No matter how old you are let her know that she is the most important person in your life. You only have one Mother! Tomorrow you may never have another chance. I will always love and miss my baby forever.Martha Moore (Douglas A. Barber's Mother)