Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I need help with getting the voice out

To all who read this blog you will find that I am in total opposition to the war in Iraq and the policies to which the war is being fought. I am looking to tell my complete story about my time in Iraq and how my chain-of-command used thier power to black mail me out of the military.

The reason I want to do this is I know their are other soldiers who have went through the same thing I did such as being booted out on a Personality Discharge. We need to correct these injustices togather and hold the commanders responsable for thier actions.

What I am looking for is anyone in the media( Newspapers, TV, Radio, and the internet) who will listen to my story and put it out so that way it will encourage other soldiers to speak out.